- Tags on questions allow you to categorize and better organize your test questions. This article describes how to set them up.
- Branches can now be cloned similarly to how courses are cloned; this will copy all available branch settings, including custom pages, as described in this article.
- ILT sessions can be completed and graded in mass. Read this guide to find out more.
- We support user provisioning with OKTA to automate user creation, activation/deactivation, and profile updates. This article will help you further.
- Administrators are able to manually modify the gamification points of a user. Learn how by reading this article.
- A new automation has been added: "On course X certification expiration, reset and remove course(s) Y".
- SSO users can be automatically assigned to existing groups based on the group SSO attribute.
- Administrators are able to reset the course progress of a user directly through their admin dashboard, following these steps.
- When certificates are updated (template design or duration), the administrators have the option to synchronize any changes to the already acquired certificates. Visit this guide to find out more.
- TalentLMS is available in Turkish, Czech, Thai, Korean, Japanese and Indonesian.
- New currency; Czech Koruna has been added.
- When a course has a time limit and at the same time has a prerequisite course, the time limit will start counting only when the prerequisite course has been completed, instead of when the user enrolls to that course.
- Shared files within a course are displayed in the course summary page and available for direct download.
- Notifications have been enhanced with branch filters for the following events:
- On user create
- On user signup
- X hours after user signup
- Notifications have been enhanced with course filters for the following events:
- On certification acquisition
- On certification expiration
- On assignment submission
- On assignment grading
- On ILT grading
- Learners can upload Videos in their assignment responses.
- “Actions” found in the Events engine are renamed to “Automations” to better reflect their utility.
- The upload of tar.gz files is supported.
- Group reports include all courses in that group even if no users are assigned to that course yet.
- In user reports, on the ‘Surveys tab’ a new column has been added which allows quick access to the survey results
- Doctype has been upgraded to HTML5.
- The options to add Event, Share course, Send message & the Mobile App compatibility checker found on the instructor course edit page are available under a new drop-down button.
- The API call /v1/gettimeline response has been extended for example: On event "course_add_user" the elements that will be returned are: "course_id", "course_name", "user_id", "user_name"
- The reset of a user's progress for a specific course is supported in the API.
- Admins who have the “delete a user” permission enabled, are also able to reset a user’s progress.
- SCORM & xAPI content has been optimized to load faster.
- The course certificate duration has been extended to maximum of 11 years.
- An ILT’s Session description is increased from 255 to 500 characters.
- The conference's welcome message is increased from 255 to 500 characters.
- A custom timezone has been added for Arizona.
- For Fill in the gap questions, special characters such as “” & “|” are supported as part of the question.
- Terms of service are supported on the Mobile apps.
- ΙLT information such as the name, capacity, location, duration, start time, etc. are available in the API.
- Fixed the bug in an ILT session: when the type was changed from classroom to webinar the start time field went blank.
- Users are able to sort discussions so that the most recent ones are at the top.
- A Learner has access to files and videos of linked units, even if they are not assigned to the original course.
- When a course or unit containing an ILT through GoToMeeting is deleted, this will be deleted from TalentLMS but not from GoToMeeting.
- Users are no longer unexpectedly logged out when logging via http to view secured TalentLMS content within an iframe.
- Fixed the bug where password reset emails were sent to users without reset password permission.
- Fixed the bug where a user has an instructor-based user type, is added to a course as an instructor and then his user type changes to something different, i.e. learner or administrator with limited privileges (no instructor privileges).This user will no longer appear as an instructor in the user list.
- LinkedIn changes affected the share certificate to LinkedIn profile, this has been temporarily fixed with a new “Add certification to profile” button.
- When a course deadline is extended for a user, this is also reflected on the mobile app.
- The admin’s timezone is not affected when editing a user’s timezone.
- Fixed the bug related to the certificate expiry notification not being triggered.
- Fixed issues with French translations.
- Fixed bug related to adding a section or reordering of units in Italian.
- Now when cloning courses with linked units, original files in unit content are not replaced.