- Custom homepage:
- Now you are able to preview your notifications and see how an email looks before it is sent out.
- A notification on the “X hours before user deactivation” event is now available.
- A notification on the “X hours after user creation” event is also available.
- Courses: You can now create alternative learning paths for your courses.
- Automations: The automation “On course X completion, assign course(s) Y” can now be used for multiple course completions.
- Assignments & ILTs: A search field is now available on the Assignments & ILT page when logged in as an Instructor.
- A confirmation modal is now added for users that are unregistering themselves from a session.
- The ILT session description is now available via a smart tag on ILT-related notifications.
- You are now able to select and add/remove users en masse from an ILT session.
Find more information here.
- The event “File download” is now available where you can track the users that have downloaded files from your portal.
- You are now able to see by whom and by which method a user was added to a course.
- You are now able to see by whom a user was removed from a course.
- The activation of an account via email is now visible on the Timeline.
- Categories can now be collapsed and extended.
- Selecting a category automatically selects all subcategories without expanding them. The same applies when unselecting a category.
- Expanding a category opens only the first level of subcategories.
- The reset button unselects and collapses all categories.
- Languages: TalentLMS now supports the Georgian language.
- Now when the system is locked, all users except for the Account Owner are logged out.
- Custom drop-down fields have been redesigned so the possible values are more legible.
- A new rule is available in Custom reports so you can select users by using part of their email domain.
- Course report exports now include a Certificate expiration date column.
- You can now activate, deactivate, delete, and send messages to multiple users. You can also enroll, unenroll, and reset the progress of a user at once via Mass actions in a Course’s User tab. Find more information here.
- You can add and remove courses from branches or groups, set a category, and show or hide courses on the course catalog. Find more information here.
- You are now able to set a maximum capacity of attendees for your GoToWebinar/GoToMeeting/GoToTraining integration.
- You are now able to add/remove multiple courses to/from a branch or group en masse, as well as add multiple courses to a specific category and show/hide courses from the catalog en masse.
- Sections can now be reordered with some or all of their units selected.
- The phrase “Navigate on course page” is now “Start course” on our WordPress plugin.
- You are now able to customize the footer of your emails and choose whether your TalentLMS domain will be visible
- The API endpoint GET timeline has been updated for the “user_create_payment” event, and the course ID is now available under the object ID parameter.
- The character limit is now extended on the Overview tab of the exported Survey reports.
- Fixed an issue with certificates' expiration dates causing long-term dates to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with empty submissions on tests.
- Fixed an issue with the timer on video units.
- Fixed an issue with user creation after completing a shared course.
- Fixed an issue with the option “Tests & assignments I choose”, where the selected values were not visible.
- Fixed an issue with time zones upon self-registration to branches.
- Fixed a minor UI issue on the Admin dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the course catalog was still visible in deactivated branches.
- Fixed an issue with BambooHR auto-sync, where deactivated users in BambooHR were not deactivating in TalentLMS.
- Fixed an issue where the notification 'X hours before an ILT session starts' was not sent when the recipient was set to the value “Specific recipients”.
- Fixed an issue where the manual test completion was overwriting the test’s last attempt.
- Fixed an issue with our WordPress plugin where courses deleted from TalentLMS were not deleted from WordPress.
- Fixed an issue in the notification ‘X hours before course expiration’ where an incorrect value was presented for the site URL smart tag.
- Fixed an issue where SCORM zip packages with non-Latin characters could not be uploaded to the portal.
- Fixed an issue with the BigBlueButton integration when setting the maximum number of participants to 40 users.
- Fixed an issue where the notification “On course completion” for branch members was sent to instructors that were not added to the branch.
- Fixed an issue with a custom variable that is sent to our integration with PayPal.
- Fixed an issue where inactive courses were added in the Courses Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue with BigBlueButton and screen sharing.
- Fixed an issue with the average test score on Infographics.
- Fixed an issue where the given answers in multiple-choice questions were not visible to learners even when the option “show given answers” was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where branch admins were able to use the “Login as user” feature on other branch admins.
- Fixed an issue with the issuance of communication badges.
- Fixed an issue where custom reports with many rows were not sent to specific requesters.
- Fixed an issue where courses that contained Zoom sessions created before Zoom updated their app settings, could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the user was repeatedly re-assigned to a course when the course was set to be re-assigned seven days before the certification expiration date.
- ILT webinars are now supported in both iOS and Android mobile apps, provided the videoconference tool you choose offers mobile support.
- Specific units can now be rendered as web pages improving the compatibility mode in our apps.
- Fixed an issue with assignment scores when the option “when uploading an answer” was selected as the assignment’s completion method.