If necessary, TalentLMS lets you “lock” a test with a password.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the page of the course that contains the test you want to update.
2. Point to the test and click edit (1).
3. On the right-hand panel, click Test options (2).
4. In the Security section, check Require password to start test (3).
5. Type a password in the respective field. You can use up to 30 characters.
6. Click Save and view to update your course.
From now on, when your learners reach the “locked” test unit, they’re asked for the password before they can start taking the test.