TalentLMS lets you build a custom homepage for your learning portal in no time, without any additional coding or third-party integration.
But what if you need to add a few custom pages to your homepage without replacing the default Simple login page?
Here’s how to do it in a few simple steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. On the Homepage tab (1), click to Build your custom homepage (2).
3. Click the edit menu (3) to launch the Custom homepage editor.
4. Click Add (4) and, from the drop-down list, choose Page.
5. On the Add page dialog box, add the basic elements for the new page (i.e., Title, Headline, URL, and some Content).
6. On the Display on checklist, check After login (5).
7. Click Add page to save your changes and return to the Custom homepage editor.
8. Point to Home and click deactivate (6) to disable the custom landing page. That way, the default Simple login page remains your landing page while your activated custom pages (internal or external) are displayed on your portal’s top navigation bar.
9. Click outside the Custom homepage dialog box to return to the Account & Settings page.
10. Click Save to update your homepage and log out to see your changes.