TalentLMS lets you put time limits on courses to prompt users to complete them on time according to your training plan. However, when a user has missed their deadline, you also have the option to extend it for them.
Here’s how to change a user’s course expiration date in five steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to the course you’d like to extend the deadline for.
2. On the right-hand panel, click USERS & PROGRESS (1).
3. Users that have missed their deadlines have an Expired label displayed next to their name. Pick a user and click the calendar symbol(2) in the Operations column.
4. On the dialog box that pops up, click the Expiration date (3) field and, from the pop-over calendar, choose a new deadline for the current user.
5. Click Save to update your user’s status.