To save you time and effort, TalentLMS lets you exclude multiple users from emails through the import function.
Here's how in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Import-Export (1).
2. To exclude multiple users from emails, choose one of the three available methods:
- In the Import description (2) text area, type the attributes required for your mass action on the first line (i.e., Login; Exclude-from-emails). Press Enter to change line and type the corresponding values for the first user you want to exclude (e.g., username; YES). Change line and repeat for as many users as you need. To view the provided guidelines, click View cheatsheet.
|Note: Login must always be your first column. The import limit is 250 lines.|
- If you have the required user data in an Excel document, then copy and paste them in the Import description text area.
- Alternatively, upload an Excel or CSV file containing your user data in the Drop a csv or excel file here or browse area (either drag and drop it or click to upload from your local disk).
|Note: The column names in your Excel document must match the required attributes (i.e., Login, Exclude-from-emails). To do it correctly, first, take a look at our sample Excel document (click Sample excel file to download).|