TalentLMS lets you print your tests or download them as pdf files to distribute in physical or digital form.
Here’s how in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. On the content list you can:
- Point to a test and click print (1).
- Point to a test, click edit, and, on the test page, click Print (1).
3. On the dialog box that pops up, you can see your test in pdf format. Either click the printer symbol (2) to print it or the download symbol (3) to save it to your local disk as a pdf file.
Now you can have your tests printed on paper or distributed digitally in no time.