To offer an even better user experience, TalentLMS now provides you and your users with the ability to change the speed at which a video runs.
To activate the playback speed handler:
- Sign in to your TalentLMS account and switch to your Instructor role.
- Locate the course in which you want to upload your video, enter the course and click Add (1).
- On the drop-down menu that appears, select to add a Video (2) unit.
- Click Use a video (3) and upload your file.
- Click Options (4) and check the Show playback speed option (5).
- Click Save and view when you’re ready.
- Click on the Speed indicator (6) and select the speed you want.
|Note: The default speed is set to 1x.|