To choose a specific expiration date for a certificate:
- Sign in to your TalentLMS account as an Administrator.
- Go to Home -> Courses, and click a course to edit it.
- On the Course tab, click Certification.
- From the Select a certification drop-down list, choose a template (1) (e.g., Classic).
- From the Certification duration drop-down list, choose Pick an expiration date (2).
- From the Month / Date drop-down lists (3), choose the preferred month and date your certificate is going to expire on (e.g., January 1st).
- Click Update course to complete the process.
|Note: The expiration date always refers to the future. The year that is going to be displayed on the certificate is either the same as the year of the certificate acquisition or the next year, depending on the month the user completed the course.|