TalentLMS notifications are automated emails that notify your users, instructors, and account owners of specific events.
To set up a notification to be sent out to specific emails:
1. Log in to your TalentLMS account as an Administrator.
2. Go to Home > Events engine and click Add notification (1).3. Type a Name (2) for your notification in the respective field.
4. From the Event (3) drop-down list, choose the event that will trigger your notification. Events can be related to users, courses, assignments, certifications, groups, or branches.
5. In the Recipient (4) drop-down list, select Specific recipients.
6. Type the email of a recipient for your notification in the Specific recipients field (5). It can be a user, an instructor, or an administrator.
7. In the Body (6) text field, type a subject and your notification text. You can find more detailed instructions here.
8. Click Create notification (7) to save your settings.