To create a Survey:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as an Instructor and go to the course you want to add a Survey to.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Survey (1).
3. In the respective field, type a Survey name (2).
4. On the right-hand panel choose Add question (3).
The available question types you can use are:
- Multiple choice: A form of an objective assessment. Learners are asked to select answers from a list of choices.
- Free text: Learners insert their answers as text.
5. Select the type of your question, type the question tag and the possible answers, and click Save.
6. Your question is added to the list. You can remove it anytime by clicking the Added (4) button.
|Note: If you have created other surveys for this course before, all their questions will appear on the list in case you want to reuse them at your current survey. Click Add to include an existing question to the Survey.|
7. To set the question order, go to the right-hand panel and click Set question order (5).
8. Click Survey options (6) to:
- define whether the answers will be visible after the survey completion
- prevent users from moving to the next question unless they have chosen an answer
9. Click Save and view (7) to preview the survey.
As an Administrator or Instructor, you can view learners’ answers through Survey reports.