With TalentLMS, you can host Instructor-led training (ILT) sessions. These can either be online via webinars or sessions in a physical space or classroom.
The printable ILT session attendance sheet for in-person training is an easy way to track attendance, especially when there is a regulatory requirement and you need your participant's signature to verify their attendance.
In this article, you’ll see:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as an Instructor and go to the page of the course with the ILT session
2. Go to the ILT session unit, and click Users (1).
3. Click Print attendance sheet (2).
4. On the dialog box that pops up, you can see your attendance sheet in PDF format. Click the download symbol (3) to save it to your local disk as a PDF file, or click the printer symbol (4) to print it.
In the header section of the attendance sheet (5), you’ll see:
- Your portal’s logo
- Site name
- Session name
- Unit name
- Course name
- Date of the session
- Time of the session
- Instructor’s name
By default, the columns of the attendance sheet (6) include:
- Seat number
- Full name of the participant
- Their email
- Space for signature
|Note: For multi-day sessions, you can select the session you want (1) and print attendance sheets (2) for each session.|
How to customize your attendance sheet
To customize your attendance sheet with the info you need, you must first set up custom user fields. Once you've set up your custom user fields, you can customize columns in the attendance sheet.
1. At Print attendance sheet, click the drop-down (1) and select Customize (2).
2. In the Columns field (3), select the custom user fields (4) you want to add to your attendance sheet. You can also drag-and-drop the user fields to reorder the way they appear in the sheet.
|Note: Signature is always the last column and cannot be reordered.|
3. Click Save (5).
4. The selected custom user field(s) (6) is now added before the Signature field.