TalentLMS lets you add your own custom fields to user profiles to optimize user management and classification.
Note: You can add an unlimited number of custom fields to user profiles.
To create your first custom field, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. On the Basic settings tab, under the Custom fields (1) section, click Custom user fields(2).
3. Click Add field (3).
4. In the Name (4) field, type a name for your custom field.
5. From the Type (5) drop-down list, choose one of the four types of user input:
- Dropdown: In the Dropdown items field, type your options by separating them with a semicolon (;) (e.g., Athanasios;Eleftheria;Maria).
|Note: You can choose to make your custom field Mandatory and Visible on reports (6). You can also make it Available only on (7) your main domain and/or one or more of your branches.|
6. Click Add field to save your changes.
7. If you want to change the order your custom fields are displayed on the users’ profiles, click Reorder (8). Οn the dialog box that pops up, drag and drop your custom fields to change their place on the list.
|Note: Custom fields can be used on Certificates.|
You did it!
Now that you know all about custom fields, you can get more creative with your user profiles.