TalentLMS lets you add your own custom fields to user profiles to optimize user management and classification.
|Note: You can add up to 100 custom fields to user profiles.|
To create your first custom field, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. On the Basic settings tab, under the Custom fields (1) section, click Custom user fields (2).
3. Click Add field (3).
4. In the Name (4) field, type a name for your custom field.
5. From the Type (5) drop-down list, choose one of the four types of user input:
- Text: Users are prompted to type the details
- Dropdown: Users are prompted to choose items from a dropdown menu. To choose the items, type each one and hit the Enter key to add it as a tag and separate it from the next time. Alternatively, you can click on the Edit icon to add all items, separated by a semicolon (;).
- Checkbox: Users are prompted to check or uncheck a box
- Date: Users are prompted to pick a date from the calendar
|Note: You can choose to make your custom field Mandatory and Visible on reports (6). You can also make it Available only on (7) your main domain and/or one or more of your branches.|
6. Click Add field to save your changes.
7. If you want to change the order your custom fields are displayed on the users’ profiles, click Reorder (8). Οn the dialog box that pops up, drag and drop your custom fields to change their place on the list.
|Note: Custom fields can be used on Certificates.|