- Various security improvements.
- TalentLMS WordPress plugin version 7.0 released.
- Added Hindi as a language option.
- Fixed an issue where certain tabs were missing from the user profile when opening the payments tab.
- Fixed an issue where survey reports were showing results from users who had been removed from the course.
- Fixed an issue where the filter option in course reports was missing.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile app was showing a wrong number of active users.
- Fixed an issue where test questions that were unanswered due to timeout were colored as gray in the exported test report.
- Fixed an issue where the score for a SCORM unit was always 100 when completed via mobile apps.
- Fixed an issue where the time was shown incorrectly for recurring Calendar events between different timezones.
- Fixed an issue where inactive instructors could be sent messages via the “Send message to course instructor” option.
- eCommerce - options to purchase courses from the Course catalog have now been added.
- Homepage - a simple homepage which includes a link to the external course catalog has been added.
- The Sign-up option has been added to the TalentLMS+ simple homepage.
- Word Break setting in content units reviewed and changed to keep words whole rather than break a word.
- File preview - an option to preview a file has been added.
- Password reset - an option to reset your password has been added to the simple homepage.
- The option to sign in via social media has been added.
- Question weight is now not shown when all questions have the same weight.
- Fixed an issue where not all login actions occurred for SSO logins.
- Fixed an issue with reports of survey units completed when using TalentLMS+.
- Fixed an issue where Toast messages were cropped when using mobile browsers.
- Fixed an issue with document unit default height.
- Fixed an issue with the reported test unit completion time.
- Fixed an issue where editable PDF documents were downloaded as a TXT file type.
- Fixed an issue where files that failed transcoding were showing a blank page in TalentLMS+.
- Fixed an issue with rich content units having issues loading uploaded video files.
- Fixed an issue where the total training time format in TalentLMS+ was not matching the TalentLMS format.