- Fixed an issue with the custom reports and the “Have an expired certificate” rule.
- Fixed an issue where Super Admin users could not access or delete discussions that they were not specifically added to.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect number of pending ILTs was displayed when logged in to a branch.
- Fixed an issue with survey Likert scale questions not appearing for Learners.
- Fixed an issue where Instructors with moderate permissions could see & edit other users' private events.
- Fixed an issue with the On user create notification getting stuck on "Pending" when mass activating a large number of users.
- Fixed an issue with the Forgot password link being invalid when generating it from the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue where an empty parenthesis appeared after the course name in the Training matrix.
- Fixed an issue where a 404 error appeared when joining an ILT session from the mobile apps.
- Fixed an issue where the "Some error occurred" error appears once an Instructor tries to mass-grade users in an ILT.
- Fixed an issue where the perfectionism badge still gets awarded even when it is turned off.
- Fixed an issue where the “Set as correct” button in test reports causes an error when clicked.
- Fixed an inconsistency with the User infographic when it is exported.
- Fixed an issue with uploading a cmi5 type file.
- Administrator and Instructor interfaces are now available in TalentLMS+ Beta. You can read more about this here and here.
- TalentCraft - A new unit type that you can use to create rich, high-impact courses by combining text, video, graphs, assessments, and flashcards. Use TalentCraft and its interactive AI to create text, images, and assemble questions for your courses. Read more about this here.
- Added the course’s associated category to the course page in the catalog.
- Improved the “Join a group” flow.
- Instructor users now do not see a Start course or Resume course button for courses they are assigned to as Instructor.
- Improvements and fixes were made to the UI of the Login/Signup page.
- Improvements were made to the way the editor tools appear when creating content.
- The Learner dashboard has been updated to a new view.
- Fixed an issue where SCORM files were stuck at processing in TalentLMS+.
- Fixed an issue where the automation “On course X completion, call URL Z” was not working when completing a course in TalentLMS+.
- Fixed an issue where a test question could not be submitted when providing the correct answer.
- Fixed an issue with the course rating feature in the catalog.
- Fixed an inconsistency with the certificate duration in TalentLMS+.