- The number of available archived users in the timeline has been increased.
- ECDSA key support has been added for SFTP connections.
- The number of characters allowed for custom dropdown fields has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where SuperAdmin users logged directly into a branch cannot edit all groups.
- Fixed an issue where a branch restricted Admin user could see and add non branch courses when editing a group.
- Fixed an issue where group keys could not be updated when logged in to a branch.
- Fixed an issue with uploading files when using the integrated conference tool.
- Fixed an issue with time recorded for test unit completion when using Safari.
- Fixed an issue where a login event was fired when switching between a branch and the main domain.
- Fixed an issue where gray cells incorrectly appeared on an exported test report.
- Fixed an inconsistency with the “Last updated on” column for a course, if the update was made via import.
- Fixed an issue where restricted course images were blurry on the learner dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the site URL smart tag used in notifications displayed the main domain for branch related course assignments when automations were used to assign the course.
- Fixed an issue where certain question tags prevented a question from being edited.
- Fixed an issue with the Signup page after completing a public shared course.
- Fixed an issue where certain User-type permissions restrictions were not respected in the mobile app.
- An external course catalog has been added, with Sign in and Sign up options implemented.
- Improvements to the login and password reminder modals have been made.
- Improvements have been made to the date field input.
- When a restricted branch user tries to login to the main URL, they are now shown an error message and a list of the branches they are permitted to access.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect category paths on TalentLMS+ course pages.
- Fixed an issue with loading the calendar when an event is linked to an inactive course.
- Fixed an issue where raw HTML was showing under Test questions and selection items.
- Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to change their password on first login.
- Fixed an issue where video units were not loading.
- Fixed an issue where SCORM could not run due to a server IP issue.
- Fixed an issue where SCORM progress was not saved on exit.
- Fixed an issue where raw html was displayed in the description of an ILT unit.
- Fixed an issue with the “Don’t miss” section being empty due to user-type permissions.
- Fixed an issue when switching from TalentLMS to TalentLMS+ Beta when a password change is required.
- Fixed an issue where a “Permission denied” message was shown when accessing Import/Export and Import user permissions were restricted.