- Added Malay as a language option.
- Fixed an issue where the social login option allowed users to log in to locked portals.
- Fixed an issue where an Admin with no branch permissions was able to see the portal's branches via the group info page.
- Fixed an issue where an Admin could see the files of a branch they do not belong to via the user files tab.
- Fixed an issue with character limit when running a custom report using the "Have a specific value on a custom field" rule.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile app showed non-branch data for course statistics when logged in to a branch domain.
- Fixed an issue where an error message "Missing id" appeared when viewing linked units.
- Fixed an issue where the Training matrix would not appear.
- Fixed an issue with the account activation link when the user had been signed up via the API.
- Fixed an issue where Groups could not be deleted by an Admin user.
- Fixed an issue with the placeholder text on the password input field for create and edit user.
- Fixed an issue where a course code containing only a 0 was rendered invisible.
- A “Subscribe to all” option has been added for subscription type purchases.
- An option to share on Facebook or Twitter option was added for sharing course information from the course catalog.
- HEX color codes can now be added for the theme colorization option.
- Gravatar image is now pulled into TalentLMS+ Beta for your user profile.
- Password reset security added to prevent reuse of old passwords and to enforce strong passwords.
- Improvements to the UI of the Terms of Service modal have been made.
- Option to remove self from a course has been added.
- Enforce password change prompt has been added.
- Course prices are now shown on course cards for subscribed users as well.
- Fixed an issue where the account owner could not log in to a locked portal.
- Fixed an issue with the sync timer option on video units.
- Fixed an issue with Stripe purchases if a user applies a 100% discount coupon.
- Fixed an issue where the discussion reply email notification does not get triggered when the reply has been submitted through TalentLMS+ Beta.
- Fixed an issue where “Canceled” courses (when a subscription is canceled) were not being returned in the Learner dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where .ppt files were converted to .mp4 when uploaded to TalentLMS+ Beta.
- Fixed an issue where the Terms of Service modal could not be submitted if the text was too long.