Smart search lets you move from one place to any other within TalentLMS with minimal effort. You just need to start typing on the search box, and the related options will be shown.
Below are a few example usages:
As an Administrator:
1. If you write “add” (1), all options to add a user, category, branch, etc., will be shown.
2. If you write “report” (2), all report options will be shown.
3. If you write "sett" (3), all related setting options will be shown.
As an Instructor
4. If you write “add” (4), all options to add a course, group, etc., will be shown.
5. If you write “group” (5), all options to add a group, see your groups, etc., will be shown.
As a Learner
6. If you write “add” (6), all courses and course units that have this word included in their title will be shown.
7. If you write “introduc” (7), all courses and course units that have this word included in their title will be shown.
A learner can only see results for units that are available to them. More specifically:
a) they should be able to see units that are inside courses that is currently enrolled to.
b) if the course has the sequential rule set up, only the units that are already completed (or the next one) will be searchable
c) access to the course is not restricted by some prerequisite course
|Note: If you search with the entire course title and the title contains any of the following symbols # % * + you will not get any results, as those symbols are not recognized by the smart search feature.|