GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and GoToTraining are web conferencing platforms. Among other features, they provide desktop and application sharing, video chat, and session recording.
TalentLMS lets you integrate your portal with GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining to provide your learners with quality video conferencing experiences.
To set up your integration, follow these steps:
Step 1: Select a default video conferencing platform (as Administrator)
First, you have to set GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining as your preferred conference tool.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. In the Conferences section, use the Type (1) drop-down list to choose your preferred service (2).
Step 2: Connect your GoTo account to TalentLMS (as Instructor)
Instructors responsible for creating live training events must first connect their GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining account to TalentLMS.
1. Go to https://developer.logmeininc.com/ and sign in with your GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining credentials. Go to "OAuth Clients" tab(1) and click the "Create a client"(2) button.
2. Go to OAuth Clients tab (1) and click Create a client (2).
3. Type a Client name (3)(e.g., TalentLMS - GoTo Client) and a Description (4).
4. In the Redirect URIs field (5), type https://mydomain.talentlms.com/conference/gotoauth (without “www”). If you have mapped an external domain to TalentLMS, then use https://mydomain.com/conference/gotoauth.
5. Click "Next"(6).
6. Select the " GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, or GoToTraining " option (7) and click "Save"(8).
7. Make a copy of the Client ID (9) and Client secret (10) to use later. Check the I have stored the client secret option (11) and click Done (12).
|Note: Store your client secret because this can only be shown once.|
8. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor, go to Home > Conferences and click Connect with GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining (13).
|Note 1: To complete the process, you may need to sign in to your GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining account again.|
|Note 2: In case of no activity between TalentLMS and your GoTo account for up to 30 days, you'll need to perform the authentication process again. Activity includes conference creation/edit or user addition/removal.|