GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and GoToTraining are web conferencing platforms. Among other features, they provide desktop and application sharing, video chat, and session recording.
TalentLMS lets you integrate your portal with GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining to provide your learners with quality video conferencing experiences.
To set up your integration, follow these steps:
Step 1: Select a default video conferencing platform (as Administrator)
First, you have to set GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining as your preferred conference medium.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
2. In the Conferences section, use the Type (1) drop-down list to choose your preferred service (2).
Step 2: Connect your GoTo account to TalentLMS (as Instructor)
Instructors responsible for creating live training events must first connect their GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining account to TalentLMS.
1. Go to goto-developer.logmeininc.com and sign in with your GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining credentials.
2. The first time you sign in, you are prompted to allow access to the Developer Center App. Click Allow.
3. From the top navigation bar, go to My Apps (1) and click Add a new app (2).
4. Type an App Name (1) (e.g., TalentLMS-GoToMeeting App) and a Description (2).
5. On the Product API checklist (3), check the product you have chosen as your default TalentLMS video conferencing tool.
6. In the Application URL field (4), type http://talentlms.com (without “www”). If you have mapped an external domain to TalentLMS, then type your custom domain URL (e.g., http://mydomain.com).
7. Click Create App.
8. On your apps page, click the new app (i.e., TalentLMS-GoToMeeting App) (1), and copy the Consumer Key (2).9. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor, go to Home > Conferences and click Connect with GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining.
|Note: To complete the process, you may need to sign in to your GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining account again.|
|Note: In case of no activity between TalentLMS and your GoTo account for up to 30 days, you will need to perform the authentication process again. Activity includes conference creation/edit or user addition/removal.|
You did it!
You’re now ready to create your GoTo-enabled live training events.