Instead of setting up a TalentLMS account from scratch, you can let new users sign up and access your portal with their LinkedIn, Facebook or Google credentials.
Here’s how in five steps:
- Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings.
- Go to the Users (1) tab and, from the Signup (2) drop-down list, choose Direct to allow users to register entirely by themselves.
- Click Social options (3) and check Allow signups through social media.
- On the nested checklist (4), check one or more of the available options (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn).
- Click Save to update your settings.
From now on, a link is displayed on your log-in page that prompts users to sign up through Linkedin, Facebook or Google (5).
Now your non-registered visitors can sign up to TalentLMS in no time with their social media accounts.