To keep your learners fully engaged and steadily motivated throughout their training, TalentLMS lets you “gamify” their learning experience with a series of “battle-tested” gamification features.
Just sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Account & Settings > Gamification, where you can set up your users’ gamified experience according to your training needs.
From the TalentLMS Gamification engine you can:
- Turn on/off all Gamification (1) features for everyone.
- Turn on/off Points (2), Badges (3), Levels, Rewards, and the Leaderboard for everyone.
- Activate and deactivate individual options for each of the above features.
- Configure individual options for each of the above features (e.g., Each login gives 25 points, Upgrade level every 5 completed courses, etc.).
- Customize your badges and set your default badge set.
- Reset everything to the default values.
- Reset your users’ gamification statistics (4) (e.g., when you want to run repetitive competitions for small periods of time).
|Note 1: Branches cannot have separate gamification settings, but they can have their own default badge set and separate leaderboards for their members.|
|Note 2: You can exclude users from the gamification features by assigning them a User Type without gamification permissions (5) (for more on creating custom User Types, see this article).|
Now you can make the most of the TalentLMS Gamification engine and provide your users with truly exciting training experiences.