You can evaluate your learners’ progress with tests. Here are the question types you can choose from:
- Multiple choice: A form of an objective assessment. Learners are asked to select only correct answers from a list of choices.
- Fill the gap: It consists of a phrase, sentence, or paragraph with a blank space where the learner provides the missing word(s).
- Ordering: A learner places the answers in the correct order.
- Drag-and-drop: Learners are asked to match together pairs of information.
- Free text: Learners insert their answer as text.
- Randomized: They consist of questions drawn randomly from a pool of handpicked items.
- Import: Import the questions you’ve already created outside the platform in GIFT or AIKEN format.
To add questions to your Test:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and enter a course.
2. On the course content list, add a new test unit or click on an existing one to edit it (1).
3. On the right-hand panel, under Add question (2), you can see all supported types. Click to create the type of question that interests you.
Let’s create one question from each type!
|Note: You can add feedback (4) to show up after learners submit their answers.|
Click Save (5) to finish.
|Note: When you use | to offer multiple answers, the first one should be the correct one.|
Fill the number of accumulated points a learner must gain (3) for his answer to be considered correct and click Save (4).
|Note: All questions could be categorized and better organized using tags.|
After you’ve added your questions, click the “Add” button (1) next to each question you want to include.