To add a test:
1. Log in as Instructor and enter your course.
2. Click Add (1) and, from the dropdown list, select Test (2).
3. Give your test a name (3).
4. On the right panel choose Add question (4).
5. Select the type of your question, type the question tag and the possible answers and click Save.
6. Your question is added on the list. You can remove it anytime by clicking on the Added (5).
|Note: If your course has other tests created before, all questions will appear on the list in case you want to re-use them at your current test. Click Add to include an existing question to the Test.|
To define question order, go to the right panel and click Set questions order (6).
|Note: If you select to shuffle the order of questions you won’t be able to use this option.|
Click Set questions weight (7) to define how specific questions affect the overall grading of a test and add a different weight to each question.
Click Test options (8) to:
- add duration to your test
- define the passing score
- shuffle questions and possible answers
- allow repetitions
- define the completion rules
- define the test behavior
- require a learner snapshot or a password
- add a description for your test and a message that will be shown when the test is passed or failed.
|Note: The snapshot/password feature is not supported in the mobile app.|
7. Click Save and view (9) to preview the test.
You did it!
You have just created your first test!
As an Administrator or Instructor, you can view learners’ answers through Test reports.
|Note: Administrators can reset a learner’s progress in a Test unit, as described in this article.|