- Live support: Our support is speedy! Still, many customers asked for a way to get live support. This version includes an embedded chat-based support system as part of the Mega Help Menu (this feature is available only on premium plans).
- Integration with BambooHR: Starting with this version, TalentLMS comes with native integration with BambooHR. You can check this article to find out how it works.
- Course preview video: You can now add a preview video for your course. The preview video will be directly visible on the course catalog. Find out how to do this in this article.
- Individual unit completion and reset: Up to now, you could manually complete or reset a full course for a user. You can now manually complete or reset individual units, as described in this article.
- UI/UX improvements: This release includes several UI/UX improvements:
- Updated icons across the product.
- Revamped login screen.
- Revamped course catalog.
- Redesigned tables aiming for reduced visual noise and improved clarity. The new tables hide actions and make them visible only on hover.
- Improvements on menus across the system.
- Mobile app
- The mobile app now offers support for Discussions.
- Improvements on how to handle private Vimeo videos.
- Additional test and question features are now supported:
- Shuffle questions and answers.
- Feedback on questions.
- The app respects the show/hide test score option that has been selected.
- Performance improvements: We have redesigned how we handle custom fields internally. For customers with many custom fields, this results in enormous speed improvements.
- In the settings of uploaded videos, you can now activate the playback speed handler, following these instructions.
- You can disable registrations from certain email domains following these steps.
- Added a “delete” option on course mass actions.
- Our API endpoint api/v1/getuserstatusincourse is now also returning the time spent on each unit.
- Extended available options on the lower right-hand part of the page when you view a course as an admin (clone and delete).
- Added a “delete” option on the lower right-hand part of the page when you view a Group, Branch, User type or Category.
- Added an option for administrators to specify the maximum number of participants in Zoom conferences.
- Fixed the time placeholder on user payment notifications to agree with the portal’s time zone.
- Fixed an issue where the “pending assignments” number on the instructor’s right-hand sidebar was counting in submissions of archived users.
- Fixed the mime-type for reports that are sent by email.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to log in and were presented with an error about insufficient privileges.
- Fixed an issue where shared video files could not be downloaded on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue where ILT notifications were also being sent to learners for whom the course had expired.
- Fixed an issue where branch-filtered registration notifications were not being sent when importing users through the branch.
- Fixed an issue where users could make a ‘usertocourses’ import without specifying a course.
- Fixed a UI/UX issue where in some cases the “Grade” option on assignment submissions was not visible on the screen.
- Fixed issues with Tin Can (xAPI) resume/bookmarking.
- Fixed an issue with corrupted test questions that were appearing if the user was taking the test on two browsing windows.
- Fixed the course time limit for users that changed their role from instructor to learner in a course.
- Fixed an issue of the Facebook login option not appearing when you’ve accessed your portal via a mapped domain.
- Fixed an issue where the “course_url” was wrong in course assignment notifications that were being sent when making large imports.
- Fixed an issue where PPTX files uploaded using Google Drive urls were being read as zip files.
- Fixed an issue where test completions that were done via mobile app were not being logged on the timeline.
- Fixed an issue with Error 500 being produced if a learner tried to enter a deactivated unit.
- Fixed issues that occurred in our GoToTraining and GoToMeeting integrations.
- Corrections on time zones, specifically Mountain Time Zone.
- Fixed issue where you could not create a custom infographic using the Safari browser.
- Fixed issue where you were not being redirected to the previously requested internal page when you had logged in using social options.