To save you time and effort, TalentLMS lets you perform a series of actions on multiple users at once.
Here’s how to update users en masse in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Users (1).
2. Point to a user and click the checkbox next to their name. Repeat for each user until you have selected all the users you want to update.
|Note: To select all users at once, point to the columns bar and click the checkbox next to the User (2) column.|
3. Click Mass actions (3) and, from the drop-down list, choose one of the available actions:
- Activate: Change the selected users' status to "Active"
- Deactivate: Change the selected users' status to "Inactive".
- Delete: Remove the selected users from the system.
- Send message: Send a message to the selected users.
Now you can activate, deactivate, delete or message your users in no time.