TalentLMS integrates with Sage People, a global cloud HR and People system.
Automate hiring, onboarding, training, and employee management with two cloud software tools working together so you can import, store, access, manage, and monitor all information without switching apps.
To integrate TalentLMS with Sage People:
Step 1: Get the SFTP details
- Contact Sage People to request the SFTP details needed for your integration with TalentLMS
Step 2: Connect with Sage People
Sign in to your TalentLMS account as an Administrator and go to Home > Import - Export (1)
- Click Sync with an FTP server (2)
- Fill in all required fields (Host, Port, etc.) and then click Save (3).
- Check Enable export (4)
- In the Export directory (5) field, type in the directory where you want the exported files to be stored
- Select Users to courses (6) as your type of export
- Pick Timestamp (7) as your date format
- Check Export only recent course completions (8)
- Check Enable import (9)
- In the Import directory (10) field, type in the directory where you want the exported files to be stored
- Check Delete file after import (11)
Step 3: Configure settings on Sage People
Log in to Sage People and follow the configuration steps as advised by the Sage people team.
Below, you will find some examples of how the Sage people integration looks like:
TalentLMS Login from within Sage People
Sage People Course listings
Sage People Learning tab view
|Note: With the TalentLMS – Sage People integration, you can create complete user profiles on Sage and the system will automatically update them on TalentLMS. Also, course completion will be synced automatically from TalentLMS to Sage People every day.|