TalentLMS offers a native integration with ADP Workforce Now. The integration is designed to streamline data flow and enhance the experience of customers who use both systems.
The integration supports the synchronization of employees from ADP Workforce Now with their basic details to create learners on TalentLMS. Advanced filters are available to select only the required employees to be created as learners on TalentLMS.
Enabling your TalentLMS API key
1. Login to your TalentLMS portal as Administrator.
2. Go to Account & Settings.
3. Scroll down to Security, check Enable API (1) and note down your API key.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Getting your Account ID
2. Enter your TalentLMS domain and your API key taken from the previous section and click Login.
3. Click Profile (1) from the side bar, and copy your Account ID (2).
Setting up the TalentLMS Connector app in ADP
1. Login to ADP
2. Go to the ADP Marketplace and search for the TalentLMS Connector app.
3. Click Buy now (1).
4. On the Cart page, click Edit (1) to open up the info dialog.
5. In the dialog box, enter your Account ID (1) from the EIS profile and then click Save details.
6. Complete your checkout.
7. On the order processing page, click to Manage consent (1).
8. Select to Manage (1) the request for authorization from the TalentLMS Connector app.
9. Approve the Client authorization by clicking Allow.
10. Navigate to My apps in ADP, and click on the TalentLMS Connector app (1), this will log you in to TalentLMS.
11. Click to Allow the Client authorization for the TalentLMS application.
12. After purchase & login to TalentLMS access this URL https://eis.epignosishq.com/?Action=ADP-WFN-Integration
13. Select the options you would like the integration to perform and click Update (4).
- Enable employees synchronization (1) - to synchronize employees on ADP Workforce Now and create learners on TalentLMS. Prerequisites for employee synchronization are that employees have a valid work email address and have active status.
- Enable filtered employee synchronization (2) - if only a subset of employees on ADP Workforce Now should have access to training on TalentLMS. Available filters include: Business departments, business locations, business units, job classes, job functions, job titles, management position. You can select one or more values for each filter, allowing :flexibility to support all types of training use cases.
- Select one or more ADP Workforce Now fields to create groups on the LMS (3) and automatically associate to employees. This allows for employees that are created as learners on TalentLMS, to be automatically associated to relevant groups based on the values in ADP Workforce Now, in order to be mass enrolled onto training courses. Note: Courses must be associated with the group on TalentLMS, in order for learners to be enrolled.