With TalentCraft, our new AI-powered content creation tool available through the TalentLMS+ Beta, you have the ability to create engaging, rich content quickly and efficiently. You can create all types of content, such as text, multimedia, and more. No matter the type of content, you need to organize it in your unit.
Click on the Page settings (1) icon to open the pop-up menu and select the Font for your unit, as well as the spacing between your content blocks. The default Font is Mulish, and you can click the drop-down to select a different one.
If you want the table of contents to be visible, check the box next to it.
Finally, you can quickly clear the unit's content by clicking Clear content. If you change your mind, click the Undo button, which will be available until you add a new content block.
- Reorder: use the arrows or click the number to move the block into a desired position within the unit.
- Clone: create an exact copy of the block.
- Delete: click the trash bin to delete the block you don’t need. If you change your mind, you will have 5 seconds to click the Undo button.
Table of contents
Table of contents allows you to view and access the blocks in your unit quickly. This is especially useful in the case of large units with a lot of content.
Click the icon (3) to open the list and select any entry to go to that block instantly. If you have several blocks of content, click the arrow to move to the first one.
|Note: Not all types of content appear in the table of contents. Text with heading or subheadings, titled charts, and step-by-step processes with an Introduction will show up.|
TalentCraft unit options and sidebar
TalentCraft, much like any other TalentLMS+ Beta unit, has certain options for managing the unit. On the sidebar, click the 3 dots (4) icon to reveal these options:
- Rename: the default unit name is “TalentCraft unit”, which you can edit
- Publish unit: by default, a new unit is in Draft status, so to make it live, click Publish unit. If a unit is already active, this option changes to Unpublish unit (5)
- Update unit: this appears if you made changes to a published unit, but have not saved them. It is accompanied by the Unpublished changes tag
- Delete: remove the unit. This requires confirmation in a pop-up and cannot be undone afterward
If you want more space to see and work with your TalentCraft content, you can hide the sidebar by clicking the left-pointing arrow (6). Note that this may rearrange the TalentCraft toolbar, icons, and Table of contents, depending on your screen size and resolution.
Before releasing your TalentCraft unit and content to your Learners, you would need to check how it looks. Click on the Preview (7) button and you will be able to simulate how the content appears in different devices’ displays (8):
- Desktop computer
- Tablet portrait mode
- Tablet landscape mode
- Phone portrait mode
- Phone landscape mode
While previewing content, you can do any actions you would normally perform such as scroll up or down in the content, zoom in an image, click on a flashcard, answer a question and more. When done, click on the Edit (9) icon to the right, in order to return to edit mode.