TalentCraft allows you to present your content and make your data clear by integrating vibrant charts.
Here’s how to create charts
1. Log in to the TalentLMS+ Beta interface as an Administrator or Instructor and either create a new course or edit an existing one. Then, click to add or edit a TalentCraft unit. For new units, select the Start from scratch (1) option.
2. Hover over the toolbar, click Chart (2), and a sample bar chart will appear.
3. Select Chart title (3) to give the chart a title. Highlight the title text and use the toolbar to edit its properties.
4. Choose the chart type by clicking Bar (4).
You can choose among these types of charts, and you can see a preview of how each one appears when selecting them:
- Half Donut
|Note: Selecting any chart element will take you to the respective value to quickly change the data there.|
5. Click the Chart data (5) or the Settings (5) icon to rename the items and axes, fill in the values of each one, and add or remove (6) items to suit your needs.
|Note: You can add up to 15 items for each chart.|
To customize the color of the bar and line charts, click the Page settings (7) icon and use the controls to select the exact color accent you want. Note that the color you choose will apply to the charts as well as across your TalentCraft unit.
Click Update or Publish unit to save the changes for your TalentCraft unit.