TalentCraft comes with multiple components for your content creation, enabling you to bring interactive courses to life and create flashcards that will enhance your users’ ability to memorize the learning content.
Here’s how to create flashcards
1. Log in to the TalentLMS+ Beta interface as an Administrator or Instructor and either create a new course or edit an existing one. Then, click to Add or Edit a TalentCraft unit. For new units, select the Start from scratch (1) option.
2. Hover over the toolbar and click Flashcards (2).
3. Add your text or image to the front side of the flashcard (3).
- To add your phrase, click the sample text to delete it and start typing. Highlight your text and use the toolbar to edit its properties
- To change the default image, click the Image tab and then the Select image button. You can find all available image choices in this article.
4. Switch to the backside of the flashcard (4) and add your content there too.
5. Repeat the same process with the rest of the flashcards.
To add more flashcards, click Add flashcard (5). To delete a flashcard, hover over it and click the Trash bin (6). For the next 5 seconds, you can cancel this action by clicking the “Undo” button in the pop-up that will appear. Once this message disappears, the flashcard is permanently deleted.
Flashcards come with two layouts, so you can select the one you like best, Grid or Stacked (9):
- Grid view: this is the default view where flashcards are one next to the other
- Stacked: this view adds all flashcards in a card pile, and users can navigate through them using the arrows below (8)
Once you’re done, save your progress by clicking the Update or Publish unit button.